DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679 CONCERNING THE PROTECTION OF INDIVIDUALS WITH REGARD TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA, AS WELL AS THE FREE CIRCULATION OF SUCH DATA
Dear User, we wish to inform you that the computer systems and software procedures necessary to run the operations at the www.campingathena.com website acquire, while browsing, some personal data whose transmission is included in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with specific interests, but could allow users to be identified, through processing and association with data held by third parties, due to its nature.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the web-site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the date and time of the request, the event occurred, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site. Except for this particular case, the data on web contacts do are stored for 30 days only, and they are deleted or anonymized at the end of this period.
Personal data voluntarily provided by you (website ww.campingathena.com)
The purposes for processing the data you provide by filling in the forms on the Camping Athena Sas website (www.campingathena.com) are hereby indicated.
- a) Provide information of various kinds. The data processed for this purpose are kept for the time necessary to provide the information.
- b) Provide information about the availability of the accommodation facility of Camping Athena Sas. The data processed for this purpose are kept for the time necessary to provide the requested information, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes indicated in the following points.
- c) Provide the quotation for services you requested. The data processed for this purpose are kept for the time necessary to provide the requested information, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes indicated in the following points.
- d) Make the reservation of the stay, the payment and possibly facilitate contact with an insurance company to subscribe a policy to cover your The data processed for this purpose are kept for the time required by applicable laws, in particular the username and password of the web account are kept until the end of the season in which you have stayed with us.
- e) Send the newsletter upon your specific request. The data processed for this purpose are kept for 10 years.
The processing of the data referred to in purpose d) is lawful because it is necessary for the execution of the contract and pre-contractual measures (e.g. booking). Your consent is not required for this treatment.
The data processing referred to in purposes a) b) c) and e) are lawful after obtaining your consent.
The provision of data for the purpose d) is necessary for the execution of the contract and pre-contractual measures. In case of refusal to provide data we will not be able to provide you with the services connected to this purpose.
The provision of data for the purposes a) b) c) and e) is optional, failure to provide it will not allow us to provide you with the services connected to these purposes.
Within the limits strictly necessary for the purposes indicated above and in full protection of your privacy and your rights, the personal data you provide may be accessed by the employees and collaborators of Camping Athena Sas as authorized to process such data.
The personal data you provide may be communicated to: Internet Service Provider, companies that deal with the booking and payment activities on our behalf, company that sends the newsletter, insurance company.
Your personal data may be transferred by the Internet service provider, even temporarily, to Data Centers residing in the United States of America (USA), a country that guarantees an “adequate” level of protection as established by the European Commission.
There is no form of disclosure of the data.
We also wish to inform you that the European Regulation recognizes certain rights, as far as applicable to the processing performed and for the defined purposes, such as the right to access your personal data, the right to object to the processing, the right to rectification, portability, limitation of treatment, cancellation and withdrawal of consent. For the purposes a) b) c) and e) you have the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
For the purpose e) you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data. These rights can be exercised by sending formal request to Camping Athena Sas, Viale della Repubblica, 48 84047 Capaccio Paestum (SA), email@example.com.
We also remind you that you have the right to fill a complaint to the supervisory authority at your own discretion.